Welcome to Raukkan Aboriginal School
Raukkan School was built by Ngarrindjeri people with George Taplin, the missionary who selected Raukkan as the site for a mission, during 1859 and 1860. Stage 1 was completed on 2nd July 1860. Since that time the school buildings have been expanded and updated.
Raukkan community celebrated 150 years of education at Raukkan School in 2010.
Ngarrindjeri people are proud of their long commitment to education as vital to their children’s future.